Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Zidane eyes Real return

Zinedine zidane


Former Real Madrid star Zinedine Zidane has revealed that he could rejoin Los Merengues in the close future as a coach with the club's youth teams.

Zidane, the biggest legend in French football, stopped his brilliant career after the 2006 World Cup final in Berlin.

The skilful midfielder cancelled the last season of his contract with the Liga giants, but regretted his decision the following summer.

Zizou has not been included in any football project since his sporting retirement, but claims he could work again for La Casa Blanca.

“I did not plan anything but maybe it will become reality,” he told the French press. “I cannot see myself in an office or as a coach.

“For the moment I know what I have to do and I want to profit from what I could not do while I was playing.

“When the moment will come I will be happy to be with the kids and to give back to football what it made me learn.”

No comments: